This Handbook is an important tool that can help you, particularly when you’re reviewing your client’s medical history.
When it comes to underwriting, setting reasonable expectations for your clients is critical. This Handbook can help. It’s an important tool that can help you, particularly when you’re reviewing your client’s medical history.
- Decline: Uninsurable
- Exclude: Addition of a provision to the contract excluding a specific covered condition
- Individual consideration: Limited insurability, please submit as a Trial Application
- Postpone: Deferral of medical decision until full investigation or for a specified period
- Rated: Percentage increase in premium rates
- Rated for cause: Rated or modified, based on the underlying cause, if applicable
- Standard Standard medical offer without restrictions
- APS:Attending Physician’s Statement
- CPAP:Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
- MVR:Motor Vehicle Report